Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Hurmamu

 Today for Hurmanu we have to talk about our hoilday so for my holiday. 


For the frist week of being at home I did nothing but then I went to my friends house and I stayed there for a night it was fun we played a lot of games it was fun. The next day we went to Mega Air it was then after mega air we went to the park and played bat down hat was cool.

 The next day I  went outside to do a side flip I was learning at that time I keep trying and trying then I did a side flip I was so happy that I could do a side flip. 

I read some books but not a lot tho and that's all I read.

I enjoyed playing on my tramp and being at home not going to school it was so nice and I enjoyed texting people on my phone.

I was super happy not doing nothing and going to my friends house.

I was successful at going on to my tramp and learning how to do a side flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about