Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Art

 Art

For this term we have been doing watercolour painting and it has been fun to do. In one of my paintings I put in layering then I put water into colour and then I did glazing. but I don't have my sheet but I have my other one. Then after that we had to make flowers we all did it this is my flower that we had to make. With the flower the vilot has more colour because I used more paint then water and with the green I uesd more water then colour to make it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about